Cois Ghruda Castletroy is located just off the M7 approximately 4kms from Limerickâ€™s City Centre. It is the fastest growing suburb and the largest in Munster with a population in excess of c. 40,000 (including Annacotty and Monaleen) with circa 16,000 students.
With an abundance of local amenities, three primary schools, a Gaelscoil and secondary school and University of Limerick. It is also host to Castletroy Golf Club, Monaleen Pitch and Putt and two GAA clubs (Milford and Monaleen) and a number of hotels. The recently updated Castletroy Shopping Centre with its shops/restaurants and an eight-screen Odeon cinema.
Castletroy has a number of growing business and industrial sector with a number of technology parks being home to some major multinationals such as Vistakon, Johnson & Johnson to name a few.
Cois Ghruada estate is a secure gated development consisting of 108 residential units. The Units, comprise of a mixture of apartment and duplex residential units. The properties for sale comprise of 10 residential units (3 no. four bed duplex units and 7 no. two bed apartments). Currently 9 of the 10 units are let.
1. House No. 7 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
2. House No. 9 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
3. House No. 11 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
4. House No. 14 Cois Ghruda 4 Bed Duplex 1600 sq ft
5. House No. 23 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
6. House No. 30 Cois Ghruda 4 Bed Duplex 1600 sq ft
7. House No. 32 Cois Ghruda 4 Bed Duplex 1600 sq ft
8. House No. 43 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
9. House No. 45 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
10. House No. 77 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
Sales Process :
Best Bids Format