STYLISH MODERN OFFICE â€“ ACCOMMODATION TO LET
The Boat House is a 3rd generation, six storey over double basement office block with adjoined converted church building.
Accommodation on offer consists of the entire 1st floor.
1st Floor - 167 SQM NIA
- 1st floor accommodation available
- 3rd generation accommodation with perimeter trunking and floor boxes available for fit out
- High quality common area fit-out throughout
- 8 person passenger lift
- Controlled access to main entrance via key fob or tenant control door release
- Secure basement parking available (via car lift) to two levels
- Secure external courtyard with bicycle parking
- Close proximity to St. Stephens Green
Strictly by Appointment
The Boat House is in a high profile city centre location on Bishop Street in Dublin 8 just 400 metres west of St. Stephens Green corner with Harcourt Street lower. The property is bound to the north by DITâ€™s Aungier Street building and the National Archives of Ireland, Bishops Square is situated to the east while a laneway connecting Bishop Street to Kevin Street Lower runs directly along the west boundary. The Meeting Hall adjoins to the south of the Boat House.
The area is well serviced by public transport with the Luas Green Line at Stephens Green and a number of bus routes within a minutesâ€™ walk. The area has an excellent choice of amenities with a number of eateries and restaurants located along Aungier Street, Wexford Street and Camden Street Lower.
â€¢ Air conditioning and heating via trench heaters, ceiling FCUâ€™s and AHUâ€™s