- Rare opportunity to acquire part of, or an entire collection of three modern office buildings in a prime south suburban location.
- High profile location fronting on to the Frascati Road in Blackrock with stunning views over Dublin Bay and 5 minutes'-walk to Blackrock DART station.
- Significant refurbishment, asset management or redevelopment opportunities.
- Tenants not affected
- Blackrock Park House â€“ vacant 16,812 sq ft with 29 car spaces.
- Zurich House â€“ let to Zurich and producing €500,000 per annum, 22,221 sq ft with 29 car spaces.
- Blackrock Hall â€“ let to Zurich and producing €345,000 per annum, 11,376 sq ft with 21 cars.
- The buildings are being offered for sale in individual lots.
Lot 1: Blackrock Park House
Blackrock Park House, an end of terrace third generation office building extends to approximately 1,562 sqm (16,812 sq ft) NIA over six storeys with 29 car parking spaces at lower ground level.
The C shaped building provides a combination of open plan and private office accommodation. The specification includes raised access floors, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting, 2no. lifts, air conditioning and WC and shower facilities.
This building is currently fully vacant.
Lot 2: Zurich House
Zurich House (middle building) comprises a second generation office building extending to approximately 2,064.4 sqm (22,221 sqft) NIA with 29 cars at lower ground level, making it the largest of the three properties. This five storey, T-shaped building currently interconnects with Blackrock Hall to the east at the ground, third and fourth floor levels.
The building is occupied by Zurich Insurance. The specification includes a combination of solid and retro-fitted raised access floors, suspended ceilings, recessed light fittings, air conditioning, gas fired central heating system, 2no. 6 person lifts, WC facilities located at ...