***GREAT INVESTMNENT OPORTUNITY AT ONLY 30% OF CONSTRUCTION COSTS***
1. PURCHASE PRICE: Purchase price per square foot is at a fraction of the construction costs. Current construction costs are circa €150 per sq.ft. without taking into the account the costs of acquiring of site, legal fees, VAT and etc.
2. RENT: By basic refurbishment, market rent would be circa €10 to €15 per square foot with annual rents coming between €381,000 and €571,500.
3. CURENT MARKET: With serious shortage of office space in Dublin's Central Business District plus benefit of BREXIT and rents soaring to €68 per sq.ft; there will be even more demand for well-located suburban offices.
1. Modern, detached building. Build around 1995.
2. Mainly open plan with some partitioned smaller units.
3. Circa 38,100 square feet (Ground Floor 820 sq.ft; First Floor 25,188 sq.ft. and Second Floor 12,091 sq.ft.).
4. Double height ceiling reception.
5. Internal lifts.
6. Raised access floors, suspended ceilings, double glaze windows, air-conditioning, fully alarmed.
7. 24 secure parking spaces.
BER: D2 BER No.800481178 Energy Performance Indicator:129.85 kWh/mÂ²/yr
1. Less than 5 minutes walking to The Square Town Centre, Tallaght
2. Close to LUAS Red Line stop
3. Served by multiple Dublin bus routes
4. Easy access to M50
5. Close by The Plaza Hotel, The Glashaus Hotel and UCI Cinema.
6. Shopping Centre has major tenants like Dunnes Stores, Debenhams and Heatons.
7. Great choice of other essential businesses providing food, shopping, banking and entertainment.