Price is exclusive of VAT.
This is an unique property with 6 separate buildings on its grounds. Mostly office space with parking on site. This commercial premises is within walking distance of Finisklin Industrial Estate and Sligo town centre. Tenants in place not affected by sale
There are 5 office buildings together plus an extensive workshop and warehouse with a storage facility to the rear. There is parking throughout this facility.
Below is a breakdown of measurements & descriptions of the 6 premises in this sale:
• Main Office Building - c.4174sqft - This building has a sunporch, reception area ,6 office rooms, ladies & gents WC and storage area.
• Building to the right of Main Building - The Retail Shop – c.1268sqft - This building contains retail space, a training room, an office, workshop space, a storage area, kitchen facilities & WC with wheel chair access.
• Building to the left of Main Building- subdivided into meeting rooms c.1125sqft with ladies & gents WC.
• 2 buildings to the rear c.470sqft each – These buildings contain 2 office rooms, a kitchen with fitted sink & WC facilities.
• Building to the rear c.1670sqft – This building has a workshop and warehouse with WC facilities.
The property is located within walking distance of Sligo Town centre on the main thoroughfare between Sligo and Finsiklin Industrial Estate. The area has a sprinkling of small businesses such as Brooks Hanleys along with other builder providers and the manufacturing facility Bruss Engineering. The area is also home to the largest all girls post primary school the Ursuline College.
There is an on going lease to Compupac for €18,000 pa and an ongoing lease to Neil Gaynor accountants for €6,600pa. There are no formal leases in place however both are on site with unbroken leases that are greater than 10 years.
Tenure: This is a leasehold interest. It is a 150 year from 25th March 1968.
Site Area: 0.71 Acres (0.29ha)
• 5 office buildings on site plus an extensive works ...