The property is arranged over ground floor only to provide three x retail units. The property forms part of a wider mixed use development.
* Finglas is a suburb to the north west of Dublin City, with a population of 31,529 (as of the 2011 census).
* Finglas is located approximately 6.2km north of Dublin City Centre. Surrounding areas include Glasnevin and Ballymun.
* Transport links in the area include regular Dublin Bus services and the M50 Motorway. Dublin Airport is situated approximately 10km to the north.
* The property is situated just off St. Margarets Road, within the Hampton Wood development.
* Surrounding occupiers include Ikea and Charlestown Shopping Centre.
<p>Available from BidX1</p> 665.59kWh/m2/yr
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings