The property is arranged over ground floor only to provide a retail unit. The property forms part of a wider mixed use development.
Total floor area extending to approximately 167sq. m (1,800 sq. ft).
* Rathcoole is a a village in South County Dublin.
* The area is situated to the south west of Dublin, some 16km from the city centre.
* Numerous transport links are provided in close proximity including the M50 motorway and the N7 Naas Road.
* The property is situated on Main Street close to its junction with Stoney Park.
* Surrounding occupiers include Bank of Ireland, Paddy Power and The Rathcoole Inn.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings