The property is arranged over ground and one upper floor to provide a retail building. Internally the property comprises a ground floor retail unit and cafe together with and restaurant. NB: We are informed by the vendor that the restaurants kitchen is not included in the sale. Please refer to the legal documents for further information.
* Clonmel is the largest town in South Tipperary with a population of approximately 17,000 people (as of the 2016 Census).
* The town is situated mid way between Waterford and Limerick, with Cork some 93km to the south.
* The M8 motorway is situated approximately 17km to the west of the town, and provides access to both Dublin and Cork.
* The property is situated on the northern side of Market Street close to its junction with Gladstone Street.
* Surrounding occupiers include Tom Skinny Pizzaria, Lloyds pharmacy, Meteor and Mcdonalds.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields