STRATEGICALLY LOCATED SITE OF 0.809 HA.(2 ACRES)WITH APPROX 135 METRES OF ROAD FRONTAGE ZONED MIXED USE â€œPS6â€
The property comprises approximately 0.809 hectares(2 acres) of level land, mainly covered in scrub.
High profile and commanding road frontage of approximately 135 m to the R469 Ennis/Quin Road.
Zoned Mixed use under PS6 â€“ Quin Road/Skehanagh Ennis in the current development plan. Appropriate Uses: Mixed use containing community, residential, retail park stadia, car parking, enterprise development, hotel leisure centre, road and flood protection services infrastructure and open space uses.
* Site of 0.809 hectares (2.0 acres)
* Excellent location just 2.2 km from Ennis Town Centre
* Road Frontage of approx. 135 metres
* Zoned â€œMixed Use, PS6â€ Under the Ennis & Environs Development Plan 2008-2014
* Ideal for local land owners, or for a broad range of developments subject to planning permission.
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/mÂ²/yr
The property is superbly located on the south side of the R469 Quin Road, adjoining Doora Industrial Estate to the west and the Clare District Soccer League grounds to the east.
It is situated approximately 2.2 kms northwest of Oâ€™Connell Square, Ennis Town Centre and 1.8 kms east of Clonroad.
The general is mixed in character with a number of residential and commercial interests. The site boasts a high profile to the Quin Rd. and is convenient to local amenities.
By appointment only