The property is arranged over ground and first floors to provide an end of terrace mixed use building. Internally the property comprises a ground floor convenience store together with a three bedroom apartment overhead.
Total floor area extending to approximately 190sq. m (2,045 sq. ft).
* Glin is a village in the northwest of County Limerick.
* The village is situated approximately 14km west of Foynes and some 6km east of Tarbert.
* Transport links are provided by the N69 providing direct access to Limerick city.
* The subject property is situated on Lower Mall Road, at the junction of church street.
* Surrounding occupiers include Wallaces Bar, Glin Credit Union and Pharmacy.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings