The property is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide a public house. Internally the property comprises a ground floor public house together with ancillary accommodation on the upper floors.
Total floor area extending to approximately 178 sq. m (1,916 sq. ft).
* Ballina is a town in Co. Mayo with a population of some 10,000 people (as of the 2017 Census).
* The town is situated approximately 60km east of Sligo and approximately 114km north of Galway.
* The area is served by the N59 and N26 national roads. Public transport is provided via Irish Rail service Dublin to Westport together with daily Bus Eireann services.
* The property is situated on the western side of Bridge Street.
* Surrounding occupiers include Ladbrokes and Gamestop.
The entire property is at present let to an individual t/a Keegans Bar for a term of 5 years from 01.08.2015 at a contractual rent of €5,200 per annum, exclusive of rates and VAT. The lease contains full repairing and insuring covenants.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings