NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
To be sold in ONE lot. Only bids for the entire will be entertained.
A number of the properties are situated in the town of Balbriggan.
1. N. 6 Hampton Place, Balbriggan: Two storey residence & office, 105mÂ²/ 1,130ftÂ²
2. N. 64 Dublin Street, Balbriggan: Ground floor shop and 1st & 2nd floor offices
3. N. 67 Dublin Street, Balbriggan: Ground Floor shop and 1st & 2nd floor offices
4. Delahasey, Balbriggan: Workshop & Yard.
5. Lands at Balrothery, Balbriggan: 39 Acres zoned Greenbelt
6. Lands at St Margarets: 6.94 acres zoned rural village
Offers are subject to proof of funds & ability to close within a sufficient timeframe.
1. N. 6 Hampton Place, Balbriggan (ITM Co-ordinates : E. 720513 N. 763577): Two storey residence & office, 105mÂ²/ 1,130ftÂ²
Excellent self-contained two storey office building. Quiet residential Location. Building may suit conversion to residential. Benefitting from enclosed rear garden and off street car parking.
Building would benefit from some modernization and refurbishment.
Ground Floor: Office 1 â€“ 15.64 mÂ²; Office 2 â€“ 14.70 mÂ²; Office 3 â€“ 14.72 mÂ²; Canteen â€“8 mÂ². First Floor: Office 1 â€“ 16.10 mÂ²; Office 2 â€“ 19.32 mÂ²; Office 3 â€“ 16.56 mÂ².
2. N. 64 Dublin Street, Balbriggan (ITM C0-ordinates: E. 720167 N. 763272): Commercial Opportunity â€“ Two possible incomes.
Ground floor shop and 1st & 2nd floor offices. Recently refurbished and presented in excellent condition throughout.
Ground Floor: Retail Shop: Rear cloaks 4.0 mÂ²; Canteen â€“ 11.55 mÂ²;Rear office â€“ 11.97 mÂ²; Retail area â€“ 18.27mÂ². Apartment â€“ Separate entrance with lobby and good storage, Bathroom, Utility Area. First Floor: ...