Starting up? Get down to business with a co-working space. The Regus Pembroke Centre offers you a bespoke mixture of traditional elegance and modern convenience.
Why Regus Ireland?
Regus is the global workplace provider offering flexible office space for everyone. With more than 2,500 business centres in 106 countries they provide convenient, high-quality, fully serviced spaces for people to work, whether for a few minutes or a few years.
Enjoy the flexibility, comfort and company of a shared working environment, bringing like minded people together in a professional office environment.
Pembroke House provides co-working space is available at short notice and for any length of time, just pay for what you use.
Office Location & Transport:
The office overlooks Fitzwilliam Square and is located within a five minute walk of St. Stephens Green Shopping Centre and the LUAS green line. The rest of the city is easily accessible with a range of public transport options including bus, DART, LUAS and bicycle.
- Fully furnished flexible office space with natural light and 24/7 access
- Multiple professionally staffed receptionists with call answering services
- Canteen / kitchen facilities and sandwich service
- Rates, light, heat, broadband, insurance, waste disposal incl.
- Alarmed premises with 24 hour CCTV monitoring
- Elevator access to all floors
- Numerous meeting rooms, conference rooms and break-out areas
- Video conferencing
- Business lounge areas with workstation pods & Sky Tv
- Daily Cleaning Service
- Parking available on site and can be arranged separately
- Bicycle storage
- RegusNet high speed internet acces ...