The property is arranged over part ground and first floors to provide a former cinema building. Internally the property comprises a three screen cinema, lobby area, toilets and concession stand.
Total floor area extending to approximately 400 sq. m (4,306 sq. ft).
* Newbridge is a town in County Kildare with a population of some 21,000 people (as of the 2011 Census).
* The town is situated approximately 12km south west of Naas and 45km south west of Dublin.
* Transport links in the area include the M7 Motorway providing direct access to Dublin. Public transport is served via train services and a number of bus routes.
* The property is situated on Henry Street just off Limerick Lane.
* Surrounding occupiers include Boylesports, Penneys and Whitewater Shopping Centre.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings