DNG Ella Dunphy are delighted to present to the market this unique opportunity to acquire a wonderful commercial unit ideally situated on the main shopping thoroughfare in Market Street, Thomastown. Although uninhabited and in need of repair, this property oozes endless development potential. The subject property comes with full planning permission for a thoroughfare through to the development from Market St., a shop and two offices. Surrounded by an abundance of local services and amenities, Market Street is situated only 15 minutes from Kilkenny City, fifteen minutes from the M9 Motorway and just five minutes from Mount Juliet Estate & Golf Course. Thomastown is further well serviced with a variety of public transport services within walking distance including a Bus Stop directly across the road from the subject property and a train station only 1km servicing Waterford/Kilkenny and Dublin. Viewing is a must!
- Gross internal floor area of approximately c.2,000 Sq.ft (185.8 Sq.mts)
- Previously a high profile Retail unit (Bakery)
- Full Planning Permission (Expires 05/12/2017) Planning No: 12293
Planning permission for extensions and alterations to existing commercial property, comprising of the provision of pedestrian access to rear via eternal access through existing shop, minor alterations to existing shop front, single storey extension to rear as access to first and second floor office space, provision of 4 no. velux rooflights to rear and 2 no. dormer windows to front at Logan Street, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny. Permission was extended by five years in Dec. 2012.
All maps and drawings available on Kilkenny County Council Website, planning section, reference 07285.
- Superb location in Thomastown town centre with high levels of passing traffic and pedestrian footfall.
- Situated fifteen minutes from Kilkenny City and 5 minutes from Mount Juliet Estate and Golf Club.
- Conveniently located close to the M9 motorway linking Kilkenny/Waterford & Dublin
BER: Exempt ...