* Fully managed existing Business Park.
* Fully compliant with building regulations incorporating new energy regulations.
* The units are designed to comply with the latest technical guidance document L-Conservation of Fuel and Energy (May 2006 Edition).
* The average elemental U values do not exceed 0.25w/m2k for roofs and 0.37w/m2k for walls and floors.
* All main services available.
* Radon barrier provided.
* Portal frame construction with concrete block in fill walls.
* Attractive finish externally with extensive glazing and front elevation.
* Insulated metal clad roof incorporating roof lights.
* 6.5 - 10 metre internal eaves height.
* 4 metre high loading doors.
* Excellent car parking.
Excellent location just of the N11 in Rathnew, 30km south of the N11/M50.
Full planning permission for a scheme of 31 units in a secure landscaped environment.
Design & Build options available from 218sq. m.
Units can be combined to occupiers needs.
Site sales of 1 - 2 acres also considered.
N11 South Point Business Park is situated on Charvey Lane, which lies on the northern side of Rathnew and is ideally located immediately accessible to Dublin city via the N11. The park is situated approximately 2km north of Wicklow Town, 42km south of Dublin city centre and approximately 30km south of the N11/M50 interchange providing excellent access to the main arterial routes leading to all major towns and cities in the country.
Rathnew has benefited enormously from the extension to the M50 motorway and the upgrade of the N11 to dual carriageway. These infrastructure improvements have transformed access and considerably shortened travel times to Dublin. There are excellent public transport services to Rathnew with a bus service from Rathnew to Dublin and the main Dublin to Wexford rail line passing through nearby Wicklow Town offering a frequent daily service.
N11 South Point Business Park is situated a short dist ...