DescriptionThe Metropolitan Building is an impressive seven storey office headquarters strategically located in the heart of Dublin 1. The available accommodation comprises of a part ground floor office suite ext. 14,017 sq.ft which offers occupiers the benefit of a high quality pre-existing fit out or the option of an open plan layout. The accommodation benefits from excellent natural light, generous floor to ceiling heights and is designed to offer maximum flexibility capable of further subdivision. Accessed via a feature main reception the suite can also provide own door access options.
Adjoining the above space is the available self-contained office suite ext. 6,056 sq.ft which provides office accommodation over ground and mezzanine levels. Occupiers will benefit from a double height reception with a high quality pre-existing fit out or the option of an open plan layout.
The area is unrivalled in terms of connectivity and is served by bus, tram (Luas), light rail (DART) and mainline rail. Connolly Station, Dublin’s largest railway station is located just minutes away and connects to intercity services such as Arrow and DART along with regional rail services. Busáras, the country’s principal bus station is located minutes from the building connecting to local and national bus services.
• Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
• Full air conditioning throughout
• Fully painted and plastered walls throughout
• 2.7m floor to ceiling height
• Raised access floors with 175mm floor void throughout
• 3 x 10 person lifts serving all floors
• Fully fitted lobbies & toilet areas
• Double height reception area
• Secure basement car parking