• Prominent Main Street Premises, Recently Refurbished and Presented with a Bright and Modern Interior.
* PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED IN JULY 2017 FOR USE AS A SIT DOWN RESTAURANT AND A TAKE-AWAY BUSINESS.
• Adjoins NCBI Charity Shop to the left & Pattersons Hardware/Bernie’s SuperValu to the right.
• This premises offers the opportunity to open a totally unique, new business from which to run a commercial venture in a prime town centre location.
• The ground floor area is open plan but there is an option to sub-divide to suit a variety of business uses. A customised fit-out can be negotiated and carried out by the Landlord or by the Tenant, whichever is agreeable to both parties.
• Floor Areas: Ground Floor: 112m2
• First Floor: 87m2
• Lower Ground Floor: 51m2
Ground Floor/Street Level:
Window Display Areas: 1.25m x 1.95m : 3.20m2 Street frontage: 6m, divided into two window displays and a double sized front entrance door.
Zone A: 5.68m x 6.85m : 39.00m2 High shine cream marble floors to 1st floor.
Zone B: 4.40m x 15.00m : 66.00m2
Zone C: 1.20m x 2.10m : 2.50m2
0.60m x 2.30m : 1.40m2
Store Room: 2.08m x 4.40m: 9.15m2 Floor to ceiling timber shelving.
Atrium, 4.35m x 5.60m: 24.50m2 Modern Glass and Chrome Rails
Shop Floor/Meeting Room: 6.80m x 7.20m: 49.00m2 High polish teak coloured laminate wood floor.
Changing Rooms: 1.70m x 2.80m : 5.00m2 Three changing rooms.
Lower Ground Floor:
Principal Retail Area: 7.62m x 4.11m: 31.32m2 Floor carpeted, wall shelving, 2 changing rooms.
Main Street, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary,
Tel: 0505 24000
PSRA Licence No. 001802