Well laid out modern office space with suspended ceilings and warehouse with separate roll shutter door access. Office and bathroom extends to approx. 24 sq.m (258 sq.ft.) and warehouse approx. 224 sq.m. (2,412 sq.ft.) over three levels.
• 1 no. office
• Access to warehouse.
• Roller shutter door to warehouse
• Warehouse space of approximately 76 sq.m. (818 sq.ft.)
• Large open plan mezzanine of 100 sq.m. (1,076 sq.ft.)
• Large open plan mezzanine of 48 sq.m. (516 sq.ft.)
• Connected to mains services with 3 phase power.
• Flexible working space
• Modern development built in the last five years
• Superb access to the M4
• Close to the village in Maynooth
• Attractive landscaping throughout
• Four designated parking bays
• Suspended ceiling in the office
• Computer and phone points
• Measurements are gross internal
From Dublin take the M4 out past Lucan and Leixlip until the turn off for Maynooth. Take exit 6 off the motorway. At the roundabout take the third exit onto the R405. Continue for 2km and turn right into the M4. Block D is in behind the Base Building on the western side of the block.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Maynooth university town is located approximately 23 kms from Dublin and is accessed via the M4 motorway on the Dublin/Galway route. Fast becoming a major satellite town, Maynooth and its environs can provide all the requirements of the modern family with excellent employment opportunities in the area, first class leisure amenities, both sporting and leisure and a wide range of shops both in the town and the Manor Mills & Carton Park shopping centre. There is also the benefit of a regular train service to Dublin from the Arrow rail station.
Multinationals nearby include Intel, Hewlett Packard and Wyeth.
The s ...