The property is arranged to provide an irregular shaped parcel of land. The land is comprised within Folios LS6433F and LS819L.
Total site area extending approximately 10.77 hectares (26.4 acres).
* Portlaoise is a Midlands town and the county town of Laois with a population of some 20,000 (as of the 2011 Census).
* The town is situated between Newbridge and Roscrea, approximately 90km south west of Dublin.
* Transport connections are principally provided by the M7 motorway situated directly to the south of the town providing access to both cork and Dublin.
* The property is situated on the western side of Portlaoise Road.
* The surrounding area is predominantly residential.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings