The property is arranged to provide a regular shaped brownfield site. The land is comprised within Folio CK123903F. The site is accessed directly off Ballick Road with water frontage to the Ballinacurra River. The site contains old building rubble and is overgrown. Total site area extending to approximately 0.26 hectares (0.65 acres).
- Midleton is a satellite town of Cork with a population of approximately 12,500 (as of the 2016 Census).
- The town is situated approximately 25km east of Cork and approximately 98km south west of Waterford.
- The N25 runs through the town and serves Cork and Waterford. The M8 Cork - Dublin Motorway lies approximately 15km to the east.
- The property is situated at Commissioners Quay, overlooking Ballinacurra River.
- Surrounding occupiers include the residential developments of Charleston Close, Charleston Wharf and Wood Quay.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings