The property is arranged to provide an irregular shaped site. Access is via a Right of Way through the existing Old Connaught House apartment complex. The site is bounded to the north by the existing Old Connaught House apartment complex, to the south by large detached housing, to the east by residential and commercial developments and the west by Old Conna Golf Club. Total site area extending to approximately 1.57 hectares (3.9 acres).
- Rathmichael is an affluent south Dublin suburb with a population of approximately 5,600 (as of the 2016 Census).
- The area is situated approximately 3km west of Shankill, approximately 1.8km from the 'Bray North' junction on the N11 and approximately 21km south of Dublin City Centre.
- Access to Dublin city centre is provided by the nearby N11, DART rail services from Shankill Rail Station and a number of Dublin Bus services.
- The property is situated at the corner of Old Connaught Avenue and Ferndale Road, to the rear of Old Connaught House.
- Both Old Connaught Avenue and Ferndale Road are established residential locations.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings