For Sale by Public Auction
Auction Location: Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City
Auction Date & Time: Wednesday, 26th September at 11:00 AM
******** For sale by public auction **********
******** 26th September 2018 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €5,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
DNG Creedon auctioneers are proud to present a small holding of land in the village of Ballynoe, Co. Cork. The site size measures approximately 0.1 acres (0.1 acres is typically the site size for a three-bedroom semi-detached house). Ballynoe village is located 10 km to Tallow, Co Waterford, 18 km to Fermoy, 4 km to Conna, 11 km to Dungourney & 21 km to Midleton.
When driving from Midleton enter the village of Ballynoe. At the four crossroads in the village turn right. The church is on this four crossroads. Approximately hundred metres up on your right inside is the site. It is directly across from the Church view development.
DNG Michael Creedon, for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) The particulars contained herein are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and are not in any way legally binding. ...