We offer for sale c. 3.786 hectares (c. 9.36 acres) of land, which is generally of reasonable grazing quality. The land benefits from c. 50m frontage onto the main Westport-Mulranny Road (N59) and also enjoys c. 85m frontage on both sides of a local road (with panoramic sea vista), thus providing development potential, subject to planning permission being forthcoming.
THERE IS ALSO COMMONAGE ATTACHED TO THIS SALE, AS FOLLOWS:
- One undivided 72nd part of a plot of ground at Bunnahowna containing 80.11 hectares (c. 197.96 acres)
- One undivided 72nd part of a plot of ground at Glennamaddoo containing 130.59 hectares (c. 323 acres)
- One undivided 72nd part of a plot of ground at Rosturk containing 95.34 hectares (c. 236 acres)
- One undivided 72nd part of a plot of ground at Rosgalliv containing 102.22 hectares (c. 253 acres)
* EXCELLENT SEASIDE LOCATION
* SHORE FRONTAGE â€“ C. 85M
* FRONTING ONTO MAIN WESTPORT-MULRANNY ROAD (N59)
* SPECTACULAR SEA VISTA
* SITE POTENTIAL (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION)
From Westport proceed through Newport and onwards towards Mulranny passing Nevin's Pub and the subject land is on the left hand side with our For Sale sign erected thereon, circa one mile from the village. The sea fronting portion is accessed by taking the next left and the land is located where our For Sale sign is positioned.