The property is arranged to provide an regular shaped site. The land is comprised within Folio TY23476.
Total site area extending to approximately 8 hectares (20 acres).
* The county town of Tipperary has a population of some 5,000 people (as of 2016 Census).
* The town is situated approximately 18 km west of Cashel and some 40km south east of Limerick.
* Transport links in the area include the N24 providing direct access Limerick and the M8 motorway.
* The property is situated on the easter side of the N24, just south east of Limerick Junction.
* Surrounding occupiers include Dunnes Stores, Tipperary Town plaza and Tesco Super Stores.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields