Circa 57.65 acre (23.33 HA approx) Residential Farm Holding located circa 3.5km west of Brosna Village and circa 8km south east of the market town of Abbeyfeale and all amenities. The 80 sqm detached residence comprises: entrance hallway, kitchen/living room, lounge/sitting room, 3 bedrooms (1 double, 2 single) and bathroom with whb & w/c. The dwelling has double glazed upvc windows fitted throughout and has the benefit of a private well and mains water supply.
Farm buildings comprise of a 2 bay shed with 3 bay lean to slatted unit, machinery shed/workshop/store with masonry walls, calf house and holding pen/crush. The land is currently under grass (Circa 38.4 acres approx) with a section (19.25 acres approx) of forestry which was planted in 2008 with sitka spruce and some alder. (Current annual premium of €3,398.83).
Full details from sole selling agent
PSL No 001412
Bedroom 1 Spacious double room
Bedroom 2 Compact double room
Bedroom 3 Single room
Bathroom Shower with whb & w/c
- 3 bed detached bungalow
- Located circa 3.5km west of Brosna Village & circa 8km south east of the market town of Abbeyfeale and all amenities.
- Double glazed upvc windows fitted throughout, private well and mains water supply.
- There are a number of farm buildings and yard in place
- The grass land is of very good quality
- Forestry was planted in 2008 with sitka spruce and some alder.
- Both the land and forestry can be accessed directly from the public road.
BER No: 111108106
Performance Indicator: 644.68
Eircode: W92 W210 GPS Noâ€™s: 52.31007 -9.29871
Heading south from Abbeyfeale (towards Castleisland - Killarney) on the N21 take a left after 3km - look out for sign for Brosna-Newmarket-Feales Bridge. Cross over br ...