REA GRIMES ARE delighted to offer this residential portfolio to the summer market with vacant possession and no prior rental history.
• An excellent opportunity to acquire a residential portfolio providing 7 town centre apartments located in the commuter town of Ashbourne, Co Meath
• All residential units are currently vacant with an OMRV of €123,600pa.
• Annual Service Charges payable to Bohan Hyland in the sum of €13,393 pa
• Net Income of €110,207pa
• 1 unit was never occupied, 5 units are vacant since 2012 & one is vacant since 2016
• Three apartments located in Killegland Hall, 2 apartments located in Killegland House and 2 apartments located in The Courtyard.
• Generously proportioned residential units from 65m2 to 80m2 offering spacious accommodation
• Located in the vibrant town centre of Ashbourne, Co Meath and strategically located 5 minutes from the M2, 20 minutes from Dublin Airport, 15 minutes from Blanchardstown and 40 minutes from Dublin City Centre
• Car parking is available with underground parking for each apartment
• Available rental stock continues to fall leading to upward pressure on rents
• Asking Price €1,250,000 reflecting a reversionary yield of 8.11% after standard costs
• Sold as seen with furniture included and electricity will be connected
• VAT – Price quoted excludes VAT (if applicable)
• The Courtyard - 2 apartments comprising 1 X 3 Bed & 1 X 2 Bed apartments
• The House – 2 apartments comprising 2 X 2 bed apartments
• The Hall – 3 apartments comprising 3 X 2 bed apartments
Schedule of accommodation is available upon request
Ashbourne Town Centre is at the heart of an established and bustling community and provides a core population of 12,679 persons (Source 2016 census data) with over 72% in owner occupation. Ashbourne is a thriving town with 5 (soon to be 6) primary schools and two post primary schools. The M2 motorway provides two exits which service Ashbourne, one to the north (J1) and one to the south of Ashbo ...