• Zoning: Town centre-Mixed Uses
• Services: All services adjacent
• This is a prime town centre site set in a cul-de-sac Sylvan setting.
• It enjoys the benefit of good river frontage.
• The site is within short walking distance of Main Street and all amenities.
• Part of the property is listed in the Midleton Record of Protected Structures
• Maps, Site Plan and indicative layout for 11 Residential Units available.
• Ideally suitable for a quality development of apartments, town houses, retirement units, primary care centre, riverside restaurant/ café etc.
Solicitors: Kevin White, Eoin C Daly Mallon Solicitors, 13 Sheares Street, Cork.