A modern third generation office building which has just been relaunched to the market. Tenants in place include The Law Society of Ireland, HIQA and The OPW. The offices are accessed through a large modern reception area with the available space being located on the ground, second, third and fifth floors.
- State of the art newly refurbished reception and common areas
- 4 x 10 person passenger lifts serving each floor
- Painted and plastered walls
- New VRF air-conditioning system throughout
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceiling tiles with new recessed light fittings
- Secure basement car spaces
- Shower facilities on each floor
- Secure basement bicycle stands
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/mÂ²/yr
Smithfield is less than 2 km from O'Connell Bridge and adjacent to the Central Business District. Infinity, Smithfield is one of the most accessible office properties in the City with the LUAS Red line running beside the property which connects to Heuston and Connolly Station and also benefits from numerous bus routes passing the door. There is a Dublin Bike station and a taxi rank in Smithfield Square. Smithfield Square is less than a two minute walk from the subject offices with numerous bars, restaurants, convenience stores, a gym, health centre, and hotel. The brilliant Lighthouse Cinema and Old Jameson Distillery are also located here.
By appointment only