No. 14 Hume Street is a four storey modern office building situated behind a mock Georgian faÃ§ade. The building is situated in the heart of Dublin's Central Business District immediately off St. Stephen's Green and a stones throw from many Landmark buildings such as The Shelbourne Renaissance Hotel, Leinster House and a myriad of fine bars and eateries. The property is located adjacent to a number of public transport routes, including the DART at Pearse Street station and the Luas terminus at St. Stephen's Green.
The Lower Ground Floor is a modern and bright space. It boasts the following:-
* Benefitting from existing fit out
* Suspended ceilings with recessed category II lighting.
* Single glazed slide sash windows.
* Electric storage heating.
* Freshly painted throughout.
* Solid floors.
* Cat 5 cabling.
* Fully alarmed.
* Own door access.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
* â€¢ Benefitting from existing fit out
* Less than 1 minute walk to St. Stephen`s Green
* â€¢ Single glazed slide sash windows.
* â€¢ Electric storage heating.
* â€¢ Freshly painted throughout.
* â€¢ Solid floors.
* â€¢ Cat 5 cabling.
* â€¢ Kitchenette.
* â€¢ Fully alarmed.
* â€¢ Own door access.