€110,000 -€5,000 on 19th Jul 17
A PRIME CORNER/DOUBLE FRONTED COMMERCIAL INVESMENT PROPERTY AT
GROVE STREET, ROSCREA, CO. TIPPERARY
• Street Frontage: 17.4 meters wide onto Grove Street.
• Zoning: Zoned “Town Centre” in the most recent Roscrea Development Plan 2012 – 2018.
• Planning Reference: 08510005, Tipperary County Council. Full Planning Permission (with conditions) was granted for the following works: “ To demolish existing 2-storey residential & commercial building and ancillary sheds. Construct a 2-storey retail/office building, fronting onto both Grove Street and The Crescent, with a total retail floor area of 517m.sq at ground floor and total office floor area of 50m.sq. at first floor level, and all associated site works and services. Provision of onsite parking for 6 cars .... (see below).. at 51, 52 & 53 Grove Street, Roscrea".
THE PLANNING APPLICATION ALSO INCLUDED GROUNDS WHICH ARE NOT PART OF THIS PROPERTY SALE. ON THIS PIECE OF GROUND, PERMISSION WAS GRANTED FOR " parking for 41 cars at lands to the front of the Fire Station" "
• The property is situated at a busy traffic light controlled junction, leading to Roscrea’s Railway Station/Kinnitty and also to both the Roscrea to Birr Road and the Roscrea to Dublin Road.
• Roscrea’s Public Library is situated behind the subject property.
• Title: Freehold
The property was previously used for both retail and residential purposes. In 2008, full planning permission was granted for the construction of a mixed retail and office building (Planning ref: 08510005). The new building would front both Grove St and the busy Roscrea to Birr Road, bringing good business opportunities (That planning application included nearby land which is no ...
Main Street, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary,
Tel: 0505 24000
PSRA Licence No. 001802