FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
• Well known established business premises with mixed use buildings
• Located in a high profile position with extensive frontage to the main road in New Inn, Co. Galway
• Property comprises bar; supermarket; post office and steel fabrication business - supermarket is currently vacant and pub is let on flexible lease terms
• The property also includes a four bed house with extensive gardens; a two storey office block and a large yard area.
• Lends itself to a host of alternative uses including distribution centre, agri-store etc. and offers great potential to grow the existing business.
• Total site area of 1.486 hectares (3.67 acres)
The subject property comprises the well known
and established Garveys which incorporates a
bar; supermarket; post office and steel fabrication business. Also included in the sale is a four bed house with gardens; a two storey office block and a large yard area. The business has been in the Garvey family since 1935.
The various elements of the property are
described in brief below:
Comprises a fully fitted convenience store
incorporating sales area; butcher counter and
storage/stock rooms. The shop is currently vacant
and not trading. Parking for the supermarket is by
way of a shared car park which is also used by the
Post Office; Bar and Offices, supplemented by a
large public car-park.
The Post Office area has a designated entrance
from the front of the property and comprises
a small customer area; post office counter and
standard post office equipment. The Post Office
area is located immediately adjacent to the
supermarket and could be incorp ...