DescriptionThe property is arranged over basement and three uppers floor to provide a detached former nursing home building and development site. The property further benefits from the following specification:
Total site extending to approximately 2.25 hectares (5.55 aces).
- Out offices
- Laundry Building
- Gate Lodge
- Green field site extending to approximately 0.72 hectares (1.8 acres).
- Waterford is the fifth largest city in Ireland with a population of approximately 54,000 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- The city is situated on the south east coast approximately 165km south of Dublin, 50km south of Kilkenny and 60km west of Wexford.
- Transport links are served by Plunkett Rail Station, the Bus Eireann Terminal, the M9 Motorway providing access to Dublin and the N25 providing access to Cork.
- The property benefits from access via Manor Hill, St. Carthage's Avenue and Hennessy's Road.
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings