DescriptionDublin Food Park Initiative Launched at:
Where Food Business Grows
St. Margarets, Co Dublin
• 280 Acres/ 113 hectares Food Park
• A new concept for the Irish Market – a dedicated Food Park bringing together International and National Food businesses
• Located close to Dublin Airport with easy access to M50, M1, M2 and Port Tunnel.
• FoodCentral aims for food and drink businesses locating within the Park to foster co-location synergies and benefits.
• Companies in the Park: Keelings Group, Pallas Foods, HPP Tolling, Donnellys Fresh Foods and Dixon International Transport. Over 1,000 people already employed on site.
• An actively managed Campus ensuring the highest of standards for occupiers.
• FoodCentral offers clients a range of options including site sale, design and build or lease options, shared services synergies, environmental compliance efficiencies and cost savings; all in an attractive, landscaped and secure food park.
For further information contact Nicholas Corson, Finnegan Menton 01.614.7900
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr
Viewing DetailsFor further information contact Nicholas Corson, Finnegan Menton 01.614.7900 or visit www.foodcentral.eu