DescriptionFrom 4,000 sq ft to 24,000 sq ft
- Landmark building situated in a high profile position on the Tuam Road in Galway City
- The location approximately 2.5km north-east of Galway City is close to all Galway's main arterial routes
- The property comprises ground and first floor office accommodation
- The building has an impressive glass facade overlooking the Tuam Road
- Secure basement car-parking
- Available immediately
The Faustina Building is a modern office building located in a high profile position in Galway City. The building was construted in 2008 and comprises approximately 30,000 sq ft, of which is partially occupied by MKO Ireland Planning consultants.
5,000 sq ft up to 20,000 sq ft to include mezzanine floor
4,000 sq ft
The first floor which has the benefit of full lift access from the basement provides open plan office accommodation with raised floor, suspended ceiling and an extensive external terrace overlooking the Tuam Road.
Parking for the property is primarily at basement level with two levels of secure parking providing
approximately 44 car spaces available. Further car parking is available at surface level to the rear of the building.
Fit-out shall comprise raised floors, suspended ceilings with lighting and air conditioning to an open plan format.