DescriptionMixed Use / Warehouse on Circa 5 Acres
FOR SALE “Former Runtal Rad Factory” DUBLIN ROAD, THOMASTOWN, CO KILKENNY.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
Rare opportunity to purchase over 55,000sq. ft. of Mixed use/Warehouse space with over 5,000 sq.ft. of office accommodation.
Sited on C5 acres of Lands Zoned for Town Centre/Mixed Use. This property is sited in a very high profile position beside Lidl and Supervalu and has great potential to further development.
* Available in 1 or 2 lots *
Price On Application
Viewing Highly Recommended But By Appointment Only
Ideal location fronting onto Thomastown/Dublin road situated between Lidl and Supervalu supermarkets and very close to all services and amenities.
Thomastown is a busy market town sited on the banks of the river Nore in a very accessible location with the M9 motorway to Kilkenny, Dublin, Waterford and all routes and arteries within easy access. This is a large Mixed use /Warehouse building.
* 5,124sq. meters of Mixed use /warehouse space.
* Ground floor office accommodation which extends to approx. 360 meters.
* First floor office accommodation which extends to approx. 122sq. meters.
* Property is available in 1 or 2 lots for purchase.
* Circa 5 acre of land Zoned Town Centre/Mixed Use
* Huge potential to further develop.
* Tenant in occupation but vacant occupation available if required.
3 phase ESB, Mains water, Mains Sewage.
Mr John Kiely, Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan