This site of C. 0.31 hectares which has been used as a commercial site is located in a rural area located C. 1 mile from the village of Courtnacuddy. The property which is a road side premises has the benefit of a number of units located on site.
Unit 1: 60` x 30` (18.15m x 9.06m) glass doors to the front, glass doors to the rear, built in counter area incorporating small office and kitchen area, concrete floor.
Unit 2: 30` x 16` (9.06m x 4.82m) sub-divided into two units with two entrances, concrete floor.
• Nice rural area
• Convenient to Courtnacuddy village
• Convenient to Enniscorthy Town
• Formally used as a commercial garden centre
• Should lend itself open to numerous uses subject to any necessary planning permission
• 2 units currently located on site
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr
From Enniscorthy town centre, proceed out the New Ross road, after C. 2 miles take right hand turn onto the old road, continue up this road take second turn right, property located down this road C. 2 miles on right hand side
By appointment only