This former creamery site is located just outside the village of Kildysart on the Kilrush road. The site extends to 1,000 sq.m. (0.25 acre) and has significant commercial buildings extending to 195 sq.m. (2,100 sq.ft.) with hard surfaced parking and circulation areas.
- Former creamery comprising a site on which stands three commercial buildings.
- Site area: 1, 001.75 sq.M. (0.25 acre).
- 30 m (98 ft.) road frontage.
- Building 1 - 103 sq.M. - a substantial concrete block and galvanised iron storage shed.
- Building 2 - 54.25 sq.M. - a secure concrete block storage shed.
- Building 1 - 37.62 sq.M. - concrete block storage shed facing road frontage.
- Given the creamery use, the site has potential for many commercial uses.
Entering Kildysart from Ennis, turn right at the Square. The site is located on the right, 1 km past the end of the village.
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Ennis on 065 6867866