Located on its own private secure site, just off the main N25 Cork-Waterford road, this state of that art facility is certain to draw attention from local, national and international companies.
With an enormous open floor space of 26,300 sq.ft approx., this unit has fantastic business potential and would appeal to a wide variety industries.
Standing on 5 acres (approx.) the site has security railing all around its boundary with active internal and external security alarm systems in place. The site has separate HGV and employee access routes with a large car park and a fully functional weigh bridge for trucks. To the rear and sides there are open green areas that would be suitable for further development/expansion subject to relevant planning permissions.
Inside, the facility itself has a large automatic door for HGV access and a separate loading bay for delivery vehicles. There is 2,500 sq.ft (approx.) of serviced offices with staff toilets and canteen that have access onto the facility floor.
The former MRF is a unique opportunity to acquire a state of the art commercial/industrial premises in a most convenient location. The site is an hour from Cork and Rosslare and just over 2 hours to Dublin.
For further information contact David Reynolds son 058 23444
BER No: 800614489
Energy Performance Indicator: 287.06 kWh/m2/yr
- Conveniently located on the N25, only a 40 minute drive from Waterford and an hour from Cork.
- Enormous floor space- 27, 000 sq.ft approx.
- Internal design suitable for multiple business ventures.
- Fully serviced offices, canteen and bathrooms.
- Large employee car park.
- HGV access with weigh bridge.
- Full CCTV and alarm system.
- 3 phase sprinkler system.
- Large automatic roller shutter and separate loading bay.
BER No: 800614489
Performance Indicator: 287.06 kWh/m2/yr
Entering Dungarvan From the Waterford si ...