* Approx. 0.7 hectares (1.73 acres)
* Full Planning Permission for 18 no. 3, 4 & 5 bedroom semi-detached & detached houses
* Located on Castle Street, adjacent to Ashbourne Town Centre
* Established and convenient residential location
* For sale by Private Treaty
The subject property is situated on the south side of Castle Street and approximately 250 metres south west of Ashbourne Town Centre.
Ashbourne Town is superbly connected by the M2 Motorway which connects Ashbourne to Dublin City Centre, which is approximately 23 km to the north of Dublin City Centre. This is a very convenient & accessible location.
* Ashbourne Town Centre - 250 metres
* M2 Motorway - 2.5 kilometres
* Dublin Airport - 14 kilometres
* Dublin City Centre - 23 kilometres
The property comprises of a development site of approximately 0.7 hectares (1.73 acres), which incorporates 2 derelict residential houses. The property benefits from approximately 100 metres of frontage onto Castle Street. There is Full Planning Permission for 18 no. 3, 4 & 5 bedroom semi-detached & detached houses.
Under the Meath County Council Development Plan 2013 â€“ 2019 the site is zoned under A1- â€œTo protect and enhance the amenity of developed residential communitiesâ€.
The subject site was granted planning permission by Meath County Council (Ref No. AA.151162) in November 2016 for the construction of 18 houses.