Please see www.camdenplace.ie for detailed floor plans and alternative internal layouts.
• Centrally located in a waterfront location commanding intimate views of the River Lee, the property is within walking distance of St. Patrick’s Street, South Mall, City Quarter, Kent Station, the Bus Station and Cork airport is only a 15 minute drive away.
• Historical classical building façade to the River Lee with dramatic atrium to entrance foyer
• 72,000 sq ft gross floor area with floor plates ranging from 8,950 - 16,350 sq ft, 2.8m floor to ceiling height, 150mm raised access floors, 450mm ceiling void
• Environmental LEED Gold Standard
• Adjacent to 400 space multi-storey car park
For more information, please contact;
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD;
Peter O’Flynn and Seán Healy,
Cushman & Wakefield, No. 6 Lapp’s Quay, Cork.
Tel. 021 4275454
BER Rating: BER exempt