DescriptionCaherbrack, Ballinamult, Co. Waterford
Period Residence with cut stone out-offices and farmyard.
Separate Modern Slatted Unit
c. 10 Acres.
Located on a private avenue this substantial residence offers the opportunity to create a wonderful family residence or residences in the heart of the rich West Waterford countryside.
In need of some modernisation, but with potential to create a wonderful family home, retaining the original features of the residence.
AccommodationInternally, the property is currently sub-divided into separate apartments, each having kitchen area, living room and bedrooms.
This sale is an opportunity to purchase a country residence with adjacent land offering the discerning purchaser the option of developing a hobby farm / organic farm or an equine enterprise. The out buildings provide an opportunity to develop a tourist related business.
Situated approximately 15 minutes from Dungarvan and approximately 20 minutes from Clonmel, the property is approximately 6km from Ballymacarbry and the Nire Valley and 3km from the village of Touraneena and is located on the Clonmel to Youghal road.
Situated in a very scenic area, the magnificent Comeragh Mountains provide a wonderful backdrop to the property.
Touraneena N.S. and Ballymacarbry N.S are both a short drive away with bus service available for second level schools in Dungarvan, Clonmel and Lismore.
Services: Private pumped water supply.
Septic tank drainage.
This property is close to all natural amenities of the area, offering scope to participate in a wide range of outdoor pursuits – Hill Walking, Cycling, Mountain Climbing, Fishing, Shooting.
Clonea Beach and Dungarvan Harbour are just a 15 – 20 minute drive with the renowned Nire Valley approximately 10 minutes away.
There are 3 18-hole golf courses within 10 miles of the property.
Vibrant community centres are available in both Ballymacarbry and Touraneea with a wide range of activities and sports available for all age groups.
The property may be sold in lots if required.
Viewing Highly Recommended.
Strictly by Appointment with the Auctioneers.
Features* A house with a long history in the Ballinamult area.
* Ballinamult Horse Show was actually held on the site during the 1950’s
* The property is currently divided into separate apartments and has the potential to provide a spacious family
home with possibility of guest accommodation adjacent.
* Externally, there is a large yard to the front of the property with 2 traditional cut stone buildings.
* In front of residence, there is a range of cut stone out-offices with 5 stone arches – suitable for conversion to
living accommodation or for stabling.
* Garden to rear of the residence with mature trees and shrubs. A woodland area with old rockery provides shelter
from the east wind.
* Farmyard 1, to rear of residence with hay shed and lean-to.
* Upper yard with modern slatted unit with 10 ft tank, and extensive concrete apron.
* 4.33 hectares (10.7 acres) currently in permanent pasture, in 4 paddocks.
BER DetailsBER: E1 BER No.112414172 Energy Performance Indicator:315.69 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing DetailsStrictly by Appointment with the Auctioneers.