2 7 R E S I D E N T I A L U N I T S & V A C A N T D E V E L O P M E N T S I T E
Bunratty West Holiday Village comprises of 28 well constructed and maintained residential units set on a site extending to approx. 3.46 acres (1.40 hectares). The scheme was built circa. 2006. 27 of the units are subject to sale in addition to an undeveloped vacant site situated to the front of the complex.
The units subject to sale comprise those numbered 2 - 23 and 25 - 29. House No. 24 is excluded and does not form part of the sale.
The units are all architecturally designed and comprise of (23 x 3) bedroom terraced houses, (2 x 4) bedroom terraced houses and (2 x 3) bedroom semi-detached houses. In addition to this there is also a detached administrative office on the site currently utilised for storage purposes. The units are all finished to Bord Fé¡ilte 4 star standard.
Internally each unit comprises open plan living/dining/kitchen area, toilets, and laundry room at
ground floor level. Master en-suite bedroom, twin bedroom, single bedroom, and bathroom and hot press at first floor level. The bathroom has two access doors one off the landing and off the twin bedroom. Both of the four bedroom houses are disabled friendly at ground level.
The undeveloped vacant site situated to the front of the complex extends to approx. 0.43 acres (0.17 hectares). The site previously had a grant of planning permission for a \"commercial / tourism\" development incorporating a café / restaurant. Grant of planning has since expired (Ref: 07/2837)
- Each unit has benefit of own door access with car parking provision to front
- Laundry room and toilet at ground floor level with private garden to rear
- Large open plan kitchen & living areas with contemporary fitted kitchens
- Living/Dining areas fully fitted to include feature gas fire places
- Primary fuel source for space heating and hot water is gas
- Each of the units are fully furnished with all contents included in the sale
- Landscaped spacious green areas with all estate roads mainta ...