For Sale by Public Auction Wednesday 25th October at Buswells Hotel, Molesworth Street Dublin 2 at 3pm.
- Spectacular country estate with an elegant Georgian residence measuring approximately 454 sq.m.
- Superb equestrian complex on prime lands with magnificent mountain and sea views.
- Residence recently completely renovated and presented in beautiful condition with landscaped gardens
including specimen shrubs and trees
- Attractive courtyard with stabling including 34 stables, staff accommodation, outdoor arena and additional
- Lands all in grass and mainly surrounded with stud fencing and hedgerow.
Enniskerry 4.8 km / 3 miles â€¢ Kilmacanogue (N11) 3.5 km / 2.2 miles â€¢ Dublin City 27 km / 17 miles â€¢ Bray (DART) 7 km / 4.3 miles
Ballinteskin Stud is spectacular country estate with an elegant Georgian residence, superb equestrian complex and mature grounds, all gloriously set within good grassland and enjoying marvelous mountain and sea views. The Georgian residence with later additions (approx. 454 square metres /4,887 sq.ft.) contains 4 principal reception rooms, large kitchen with utilities, 3 bedroom suites, 2 / 3 additional bedrooms and 1 further bathroom. The beautiful gardens are idyllic with orchard and numerous specimen shrubs and trees. There is an attractive courtyard with stabling and staff accommodation, a large American Barn style stable block, foaling unit and outdoor arena. There is also a helicopter landing pad and hangar. The lands are all in grassland and surround the yard and house in an absolutely superb country setting.
This splendid Georgian residence is positioned away fro ...