For Auction (in 3 Lots)
At 3pm Thursday 22 Feb 2018 in our salesrooms at St. Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2 (unless previously sold)
Ardee, Co. Louth - Residential Building Land 27.3 Ha. (68.5 acres) AMV €2,500,000
* 800m from Castle St with 100m frontage to Drogheda Rd and Hale St. beside mature housing.
* Dublin/M50 (56km) easy commuting distance via M1/N2.
* Ardee (Pop. 5,000) offers a wide range of excellent amenities. Dundalk and Drogheda (22km) and Navan (28km).
* The entire 68.5 acres is Zoned Residential.
* A 10 year planning permission has been granted by An Bord Pleanala for the first 3 phases of development of 144 attractive houses briefly comprising 44 detached houses (Average size: 142 sqm); 49 semi-detached houses (Average size: 120 sqm) and 51 terraced houses (Average size: 116 sqm) all with private gardens and courtyard and roadway parking.
* Lot 1: 33 acres with 10 year permission for the development of 144 houses.
* Lot 2: 35.5 acres.
* Lot 3: The entire.
* The lands offer potential for approx. 500 housing units in phases (subject to planning) and will appeal to builders, developers and investors.
Kieran Quigley & Co, 20 St Laurence St, Drogheda, Co. Louth.
Daragh O'Rourke, Gartlan O'Rourke, 22 Main Street, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan. 042 9663688
PSRA No. 002899-003873
The entire 68.5 acres is Zoned Residential
For Sale via Auction (In 3 Lots)
Dublin/M50 (56km) easy commuting distance via M1/N2
The lands offer potential for approx. 500 housing units ...