DescriptionA rare opportunity to acquire a prime development site with outline planning permission within walking distance of Midleton town. The property extends to approximately 0.86 hectares (2.13 acres) approx. Under the Midleton Municipal Local Area Plan 2017 the property is zoned for MD-2-02 with an objective for 'High Density Residential Development- new development on this site should include detailed landscaping proposals.'
The outline planning ref: 19/4870 has been granted subject to conditions for
22 x 3 bedroom semi-detached
4 x 3 bedroom duplex units
4 x 2 bedroom apartments
& 56 car-parking spaces.
This parcel of land is superbly located within walking distance of the town centre and all amenities. The boundaries are well defined
- The property is located approximately 23km east of Cork City Centre and within walking distance of Midleton town centre.
- The site enjoys a prominent position in Midleton adjacent to St Brigids primary school, one off residential houses and some residential developments.
- Midleton is a popular residential location owing to its independence, wide range of amenities and infrastructure such as five primary schools, four secondary schools and a wide range of shops, restaurants and sporting clubs.
- Midleton's popularity also stems from it proximity and ease of access to Cork city and as such is attractive to Cork commuters, it also benefits from its proximity to the East Cork coastline.
- Midleton has an excellent public transport network with frequent bus and rail services.
BER DetailsBER: Exempt
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Midleton on 021 4621166