A rare opportunity to purchase two income producing commercial village/neighbourhood centres in Swords and Kinsealy, two heavily populated and growing North Dublin suburbs.
- The collection is being sold in one lot and in total comprises, 15 retail units, 5 cafÃ©/restaurant/takeaway units, 2 medical practices, 13 office suites, a public house/office-licence, a crÃ¨che, an ATM, 1 X one bed apartment, 5 X two bed apartments, 1 X 3 bed apartment and 2 X three/four bed houses.
- 46 separate units extending to approx. 6,011 sq.m. in total.
- The collection is 74% occupied with a commercial WAULT of approx. 9 years.
- Passing contracted income is approx. €720,000 per annum with significant potential to drive increased rent revenue through letting of vacant units and further refurbishment/asset management.
- Sale includes some 140 car parking spaces that also have the potential to generate further future income.
- The locations offer strong transport links to Dublin Airport and Dublin City Centre with a growing population and catchment
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
20-21 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2
Tel: 01 6342466
PSRA Licence No. 001266 / 001266