DescriptionThe property is arranged over ground and basement floors to provide a prominent retail unit. Total floor area extending to approximately 450 sq. m (4,844 sq. ft).
The entire property is at present occupied by Ormston House Cultural Resorce Centre under a licence agreement. We are advised by the Vendor that there is currently no rent being received.
- Limerick is the third largest city in Ireland with a population of some 94,000 people (as of 2016 Census).
- The city is situated approximately 41km south of Ennis and some 100km north of Cork.
- The city is well served by the M7 and N20 networks both providing access to and from the city centre.
- The subject property is situated on Patrick Street, at its junction with Ellen Street.
- Surrounding occupiers include Boojum, Arthurs Quay Shopping Centre and Regatta.
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings