DescriptionInternally the floor space is predominately open plan and exceptionally efficient. There are some executive offices, meeting rooms and break out/collaboration areas. 78 Sir John Rogerson's Quay is accessed via an impressive and expansive reception. An extensive and fully functioning restaurant area on the top floor, with remarkable views, is available for shared use with the current occupants as is the ground floor coffee shop.
Each floor is self-sufficient with separate:
- Coms room,
- Electricity meter,
- Tea station / kitchen,
- Print areas
- WC facilities
- Fully fitted and furnished
- Flexible & efficient floorplates
- Category 6 computer cabling
- High grade furniture with 1800 x 1600 mm desks
- Four-pipe fan coil air-conditioning with hot, cold and fresh air provisions
- Impressive double height atrium
- Excellent natural light to offices
- Refurbished reception on ground floor
- Refurbished coffee dock
- High speed lifts to all floors
- 9 meters floor to ceiling height
- Raised access-floors with carpet finish
- Bicycle park at basement level
- 13 showers for building at basement level with lockers and drying room
- Basement car parking
- Suspended ceilings with recessed light fittings
- Individual metering & controls
- Multiple fibre optic communication networks available in the area
Features• Immense profile overlooking the river Liffey
• Located in the heartland of the South Docklands
• Fully fitted and furnished grade A office space
• Extremely efficient floor plates
• Grand Canal Dock DART and Spencer Dock Luas stops are 14 mins walk
• Plethora of amenities nearby including theatre and restaurants
• Beside the ring of cafes opening at Three Locks Square in Capital Dock.
• Available to let on medium to long lease terms subject to negotiation
sizes form 15,000 - 22,197 sq ft
Location78 Sir John Rogerson's Quay is one of Dublin's most recognisable landmark buildings overlooking the river Liffey in the south docklands. This imposing building provides extremely high quality space on incredibly efficient floor plates.
Grand Canal Dock DART station is less than 15 minutes walk.
Spencer Dock Luas stop is less than 13 minutes walk.
Britain Quay bus stop beside Matheson is less than 2 minutes walk.