DescriptionThe property is arranged over ground and first floors to provide a semi-detached mixed use building. Internally the property comprises a restaurant, two x apartments, and an office unit.
- Clondalkin is a suburb in south west Dublin.
- The area is situated to the north of Tallaght and south of Lucan approximately 12km west of Dublin city centre.
- Transport connections are provided by the M50 Motorway directly to the east, the Luas red line, together with several bus routes.
- The property is situated on Laurel Park close to its intersection with Main street.
- Surrounding occupiers include Paddy Power, Four Star Pizza and Ulster Bank.
BER DetailsBER: D1
Available From Bidx1 1093.74kWh/m2/yr
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings